I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I listen to this song. I love music so much. Its the only thing that will bring me a joy when I really need to get a career, I think. I am so eager to change its funny. I want to be better.. I told someone that once and they said "Whats wrong with you?" and I didn't know. I think deep down I do, I think it just has to be the right circumstance and it will come out.
This computer is falling apart, I can't even upload pictures anymore! I can't download ANYTHING! What. Am. I. Going. To. Do. Without. MUSIC. I mean I download some every day, its my medicine. I don't know whats going to happen if I don't take it.
Today was too long. I was everything I don't want to be. Needy, insecure, weak, annoying, intense, jealous, everything. I just can't do this anymore. I need to rethink everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment